Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Could Be Famous

I was in a bit of a rush to finish yesterday's blog post and failed to mention something really cool about my trip through New England. Although I wasn't feeling in the best of health while in NYC, I did get to hang out with Daniel Yuhas AND do a photo shoot with him! You might think that, being 6'2, I may be a good candidate for modeling. And you could be correct, except for the fact that I'm just too darn goofy! I can't really get that "serious model look" down or the whole "smising" thing, as Tyra might say. (America's Next Top Model, anyone...anyone?) And my posture is pretty horrid, too. Anyway, I'm cracking up in basically all of the photos, which makes them rather candid I suppose. I can't post any of the photos because Daniel will be submitting the pictures and pattern to various knit-centered publications, one of which stipulates that the photo may not be published in any other way for a certain amount of time...yadda, yadda, legal jargon, etc. etc. But I'm pretty excited! I'll be sure to share a link to any online publications his pattern is chosen for. In the meantime, you should check out his website (linked above) and his patterns on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment